cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no communication from seller.

20190112_140809.jpg  Ir. ecently won a bid on some Singapore stamp sheets . And when the arrived in the mail they where stuck together stuck to the packaging .  I tried to message the seller . seller won't reply and has blocked me from all communication. 

The oder had several stamp sheets in all.  Divided into two holders one was fine with no trouble . the other 4 out 5 sheets where either damaged in shipping ,packing , or wasn't described properly in description. 

So I contacted the seller . witch I have bought several items from in the past years to try and work something out . I sent him very obvious pictures or the damaged areas . the total amount of the order $17 use.  $5. dollars for shipping. I always try and work out any differences with items I buy with the seller before I have to put in a resolution with eBay. And I don't like leaving negative feedback for simple things . 

So I asked the seller if he was willing to refund me $6 dollars out of the $17 . the product is ruined as a collector value and no use in sending back . thats why I added 2 high res photos .  and I wanted to make an offer to the seller before opening a claim with eBay. I also stated I would leave positive feedback 

But I got no reply the seller has blocked me from sending messages blocked me from bidding on any other items . 

I don't understand why seller want to sour a good buying relationship over a few dollars . I asked for only a 3rd of the total order value . or asked if seller wants me to file a claim with Ebay  .

I do believe very strongly in Ebays feedback policy . And I have never had to leave a negitive feedback . always was able to work things out with the sellers .

But I got a really big shock when I actually went in to look at the sellers feedback and saw seller had over 200 negative in past 12 months with a 99.7% score .

Because seller is such a big seller on eBay . and the way eBay calculates feedback its really a sad thing . when I see 99% I don't bother look . over 30 negative feedback this month alone . If I would of looked at his feedback directly I would of never bought anything from this seller . And eBay can believe I will now look at every sellers feedback not just take there ebays rating for garnet.  A couple negative 3 or 4 in a year I can deal with but over 200 and 30 just this month . I just lost all my confidence in Ebay  posted 2 images only one showed up . and image placement is no in the write place20190112_140809.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)