cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international sales/global sales

Dear ebay, I have a suggestion.  If we want global sales to increase,  I think we need to have a better way of communicating with international buyers. I have received questions in spanish, getman, dutch, french and chinese. I am bilingual but I cannot communicate effectively with global customers.

Here is my suggestion. ..we need a common phrase database that we can use to use the most basic phrases that can be translated from one Language to another by seller and buyer. Phrases such as "where is my package?" Or I haven't received payment yet. My package arrived damaged or thank you for all your help. Phrases that will help us communicate without having to figure out what they are saying with Google translate which is in many cases is incorrect.  We would need all languages.  Maybe just 5:- 10 dialects. You click on international message icon it asks you what language. You choose phrases in your language and it translates and sends. Simple as that. I think this would do wonders for global shipping and selling.  

Thanks xavier 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)