cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

indivdual sellers : concerns going from 14 day returns to 30 plus

As an independent top rated seller from home, who sells used, new items I personally own or antiques. My items include clothes, furniture, and other items. All from my personal collections and own.  Recent changes have me confused on returns. I thought the original policies seemed very fair to buyers and sellers. Especially, concerning returns for clothing. Unlike large chains that take some loses or return items themselves they brought from distributors to lower their cost ratio, small independent sellers wo have been the meat and potatoes for online search engines are being asked to do the same. I had one item that was over rode for return by the computer because the person said the didn't fit properly. I had included the measurements to let any potential buyer this was for a slender body.  The item was returned musty and damp feeling. But the computer already had issued a refund.   Now; we are being asked to allow 30 or 60 days for automatic refunds to maintain the status of top or best sellers.  I am trying to understand HOW TO FIT IN; TO GROW  AND PROFIT . ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE  FANSTATIC!  Thanks:  WIDOW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)