cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feedback for non payers?

Hey all, was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to leave feedback for a non payer?  An item I had on auction was won and it was not paid for.  Invoices were sent and messages were sent with no communication in return. I waited longer than the 4 days.  If there isn't, there should be a way to leave feedback, I have had quite a few non payers.  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

feedback for non payers?

Buyers cannot be given negative feedback.

Attempting to leave a negative comment with a positive rating for a buyer is a policy violation.

If you cancel the transaction for nonpayment after four days, neither party will be able to leave feedback. This protects sellers from receiving retaliatory negative feedback, and gives the "buyer" a nonpayment strike. Sellers can set their Buyer Requirements to preemptively block users with two or more strikes in the last year from bidding or buying if they choose to do so.

You can avoid nonpayment by listing items at a fixed price with immediate payment required and by not accepting offers. If you receive an offer that looks acceptable, lower the item price to maintain the immediate payment requirement. That way the buyer must pay for the transaction to proceed. Otherwise, the item remains listed.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply