cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

endless loop to get a phone call or message to ebay

I have a serious issue I need help with and none of the articles address what I need help with. But I can't get around those obnoxious USELESS choose one of these topics and then it tries to send me to an article.

I need to talk to ebay management. Ex cancelled our joint credit card and claimed fraud and got several charges charged back on my purchases in January through Paypal I want to make sure the sellers get their money but I can't get ahold of anyone. What can I do? Ex causes me endless problems and now trying to cause me serious ones. I want to make sure my seller get paid. HELP!!!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

endless loop to get a phone call or message to ebay

To contact eBay, use the chat assistant to request a chat with an agent or a call back by starting on the Help & Contact page and following the links for your issue.

What options you see may depend on your particular issue and how busy that department is at the moment.

Try entering "agent" into the chat window. You may have to provide some context to reach the correct department. If you see a "Still need help?" or "More options" choice, either of those should lead to a call back option.

If nothing else works, try this link between 5am to 9:30pm Pacific Time:

https://www.ebay.com/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Message 2 of 2
latest reply