cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay selling

Just in the process of dealing with one of the most rude buyers I've ever dealt with.   I've never had an item that anyone wanted to return in all the years I've been selling so I'm not one of those sellers with lots of negative feedback....until now and this person is a doozy of a rude person.  What I'm talking about is verbal abuse and acting like she was the queen of Sheba. Someone tell me the incentive for a person to endure this.   Once I pay for pkging materials and once eBay and Paypal's fees are paid I am making such low profit it's a joke...on me.  Also, I have to pack very carefully for the types of items I am selling which takes a long time and because the boxes are so large and I don't have a car I have to carry large and heavy pkgs to the post office.  It used to be so nice to sell on eBay.  Maybe I'll sell something once in awhile but trying to make a living selling on eBay is feeling just very wrong.  Low profits, so much effort to package correctly/safely, so much time involved in every facet of listing and then that one awful rude buyer that is the "cherry on top".

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)