cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Standard envelope problems

Standard envelope problems

I would like to talk to someone about their experience using the Ebay standard envelopes. I repeatedly uploaded these on time but the post office has failed to do their part and scan these limited tracking envelopes once a buyer says item wasn’t received there is no evidence of tracking and Ebay rules against me please help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@butcglove-0   I don't have any good advice on this as I have seen the same problem reported by many sellers.  

I don't feel it offers any more protection than just mailing with postage stamps because there are so many failures to scan.     If you want the tracking because of TRS rating then I recommend using a separate account for items shipped with just postage stamps.  

Have you been following the envelope type and size requirements?  It needs to bend around a standard coffee mug to make it through the sorting equipment.   Make sure the tracking number is on the long side of the envelope.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks very much comics....

The USPS continues to have their challenges for sure.  Prior to the Ebay Envelope the number of "lost" mailings was higher. At least now for those that get scanned I avoid those ebayers that "misplace" their deliveries and say they did not receive. Again I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Onward we go!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply