cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Customer Service are not responding

I would like to highlight the problem with eBay customer services is not doing their job to work with the customer. 

They will send you any message which does not make sense and will not reply to your response over the 24 hours duration.

I have even fill in the concern from eBay survey however no action has been taken and not even a follow up feedback or call from eBay. 

It seem to me the services provided by eBay customer services is not trying to help the eBay seller to resolve the issue with their own technical problem on eBay website. 

eBay is not making a good move to improve their technical problem on their website and at the same time not taking effort to resolve it with the eBay customer. 

When I look at the rule posted on their website, my account is above Standard, however from the intiial posting they allow me to post more than 10 items and then they start to limit my account to allow posting of 2 items only. When I approach them, they will give me nonsesne reason and end of the day they just do not able to answer my question. 

The bug in uploading photo that get distorted image on ebay.uk site that i have take the effort to report it to them when I try to revise the existing listing, they do not allow me to revised my existing item due to account limitation that prevent me to post a new listing. I have explained to them I am trying to revise the existing item and not posting a new item however it turn out to be issue treated as not solve and ignorance on the issue brought up by customer. 

Their billing system keep sending me mail into my mailbox on overdue amount need to pay but i have already paid all the outstanding amount. 

Yet when I complain this to eBay customer service, nobody even bother to reply to me and it repeat again to send me the invoice over due. 

I really hope eBay founder or CEO or anyone who has the concern on the deterioting services provided to eBay seller should take action on their current customer services atttude and pursue to fix their technical problem on their website. 

Hello, 

All eBay sellers have a limit on the number of items they can list for sale. As you sell and establish a positive selling history, this limit increases. Selling limit increases are available to Above Standard or Top Rated sellers.

We review sellers’ accounts monthly, and will automatically adjust selling limits based on current performance. A seller’s first selling limit increase will be available after 45 days of positive selling.

You can request a selling limit increase at any time, but it’s important to remember that selling limits can only be increased once per 30-day evaluation cycle.

Selling limits don’t apply to the Business & Industrial, Motor Vehicles, or Real Estate categories.

Learn more about: 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)