cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost to sell auto parts

I have one item that is worth roughly $3200, I am trying to figure out what it will cost through ebay. I have read some of the final value fee numbers but I have seen conflicting information and scales in some other places so I am not clear on it.  Thanks to anyone who can clarify

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

cost to sell auto parts

@dfmcintosh   The fee would be 13.25% for parts.    

Most categories, including Trading CardsCollectible Card Games, and eBay Motors > Parts & AccessoriesAutomotive Tools & Supplies, and Safety & Security Accessories. For vehicles, see our Motors fees.   

• 13.25% on total amount of the sale up to $7,500 calculated per item
  • 2.35% on the portion of the sale over $7,500

The fee is charged on the total the buyer pays including shipping and sales tax.  

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees?id=4822&st=12&pos=1&query=Selli...

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

cost to sell auto parts

@dfmcintosh   The fee would be 13.25% for parts.    

Most categories, including Trading CardsCollectible Card Games, and eBay Motors > Parts & AccessoriesAutomotive Tools & Supplies, and Safety & Security Accessories. For vehicles, see our Motors fees.   

• 13.25% on total amount of the sale up to $7,500 calculated per item
  • 2.35% on the portion of the sale over $7,500

The fee is charged on the total the buyer pays including shipping and sales tax.  

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees?id=4822&st=12&pos=1&query=Selli...

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

cost to sell auto parts

Thank you. I wanted to make sure I was reading that correctly. I saw that and thought it seemed high, but I guess it is what it is. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply