cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't get payout to go to my PP debit card

Now where can i find a place to use for payouts other that my bank acct.

What Part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" don't they Understand ?
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@almount    I am not sure what you mean by   "Shall Not Be Infringed"

eBay requires a linked checking account to receive your payouts.  You can NOT use a debit card for Express payouts until AFTER the checking account information is verified and the account is linked.   Then there is a fee of 1.5% ( max of $15 per transaction) for payouts to a debit card.  

The registered name and address on the eBay account must match your checking account and ID EXACTLY.  You have to provide your SS# or ITIN number.  

This is how getting paid works>  

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold?id=4814&st=

I know that eBay mentions debit card on that page but you have to refer to a couple of other pages before you see when and how it's set up.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

@almount    I am not sure what you mean by   "Shall Not Be Infringed"

eBay requires a linked checking account to receive your payouts.  You can NOT use a debit card for Express payouts until AFTER the checking account information is verified and the account is linked.   Then there is a fee of 1.5% ( max of $15 per transaction) for payouts to a debit card.  

The registered name and address on the eBay account must match your checking account and ID EXACTLY.  You have to provide your SS# or ITIN number.  

This is how getting paid works>  

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold?id=4814&st=

I know that eBay mentions debit card on that page but you have to refer to a couple of other pages before you see when and how it's set up.  

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

shall not be infringed was a signature, I can see how that could be confusing, I will delete it

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

@almount   eBay is not "infringing" on your rights.  The rules of the site state you need a checking account linked to receive payouts.  

You can not use Payouts to a debit card until you link your checking account and verify it.  Even then as I said it is called Express payouts and has a fee of 1.5% and only AVAILABLE funds can be paid out, not funds that are on Hold for new or returning sellers.  

You can read about the Express Payout rules on this pages>>  

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/setting-changing-automatic-payment-method/up...

Payouts to your debit card
Alternatively, eligible sellers have the option to receive payouts to a verified Visa or Mastercard debit card for an additional fee. If you’re eligible, you’ll find a banner with instructions for setting up your debit card in Seller Hub or My eBay.

You can verify your debit card details by uploading a bank statement, or using micro-charges (small charges), which will be refunded to your debit card once verification is complete. It usually takes 48 hours for payouts to be enabled for your debit card, but you can continue to receive payouts to your checking account during this time. Once your debit card is verified, you can select your debit card as your preferred payout method by following the steps above, or request a payout to your debit card on demand, which typically arrives within 30 minutes.

An additional fee will be deducted from your payout total at the time the funds are transferred, whether it's a scheduled payout or an on demand payout. The fee is 1.5% of the payout amount, with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee $15. If the requested amount is less than $5, or more than your card issuer's deposit limit, the funds will be sent to your checking account instead.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold?id=4814&st=3&pos=2&quer...

Tip
Eligible sellers have the option to receive payouts to a verified Visa or Mastercard debit card for an additional fee. Payouts on demand to your debit card typically arrive within 30 minutes. For more information, see our article on updating your account details.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

you totally misunderstand the infringing on my rights.
that was a signature I added and will remove.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

@almount   I have explained how the site works.  I don't know what else you wish for me to tell you.  

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

@almount wrote:

@almount 

I got that, but I can just barely see the line that separates your post from the Signature ... others might not see the line at all ... 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@almount wrote:

@almount 

I got that, but I can just barely see the line that separates your post from the Signature ... others might not see the line at all ... 

I don't see the line at all since I am using Dark Mode and a little bit of amber filter on my computer.    

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

@comics-scifi-collectibles wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@almount wrote:

@almount 

I don't see the line at all since I am using Dark Mode and a little bit of amber filter on my computer.    

@comics-scifi-collectibles   And there you have it ... 

Regards,
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Thanks, I'll try to remove it. 👍

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

@almount wrote:

Thanks, I'll try to remove it. 👍

@almount 

You really don't have to on our account, you put it there because you like it, nothing wrong with that.  

Regards,
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Appears it can cause unnecessary confusion

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

@almount wrote:

@almount   No .... I just think @comics-scifi-collectibles  was having a Seniors moment that's all LOL!

Regards,
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@almount wrote:

@almount   No .... I just think @comics-scifi-collectibles  was having a Seniors moment that's all LOL!

Yes!   I have migraine so my settings hide that line. 

@almount.   Sorry for my confusion.   You can keep your signature as I'm probably one of the few that use dark mode.   

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

@comics-scifi-collectibles wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@almount wrote:

Yes!   I have migraine so my settings hide that line. 

@almount.   Sorry for my confusion.   You can keep your signature as I'm probably one of the few that use dark mode.   

@comics-scifi-collectibles   I used to get migraines when I was younger but the neurosurgeon I went to see told me it was a chemical imbalance at my age (late teens) and I would grow out of them in a few years and he wound up being right.  They were the ones that put you on your back in a dark room for a day or two.  Horrible.

Regards,
Message 15 of 15
latest reply