cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i use stamps to mail an item even though it comes with NO TRACKING sending at my own risk

I was just wondering how many use stamps to mail an item that weights a matter of ounces...

I cannot see paying $2.00++ to send at item I can ship for 90 cents, ( Just an example price wise )

I also understand send at your own risk beings I will not have a tracing number...

But WHY pay more than I have to?? Just to give my money to the post office.

I did this way back and was told if I had NO PROOF of shipment it would go against me..

Even though I argued >>> FACT BOTH BUYERS HAD LEFT A POSITIVE FEEDBACK THAT ITEM ARRIVED AND LOVED...

Ebay Rep says, doesn't matter if they left feedback or not. We don't look at your feedbacks to see if the item arrived or not

we only see where item had no tracking number....

One of the feedbacks even went on to even say, ( FAST SHIPMENT, THANK YOU ) Yet, ebay claimed I HAD NO PROOF IT WAS SENT...

I asked her, wouldn't have the buyer contacted ebay had they not received the item?? Doesn't matter she says...

I'm sorry I just don't get that....

Then another person told me when I called AGAIN..... Well, you can use stamps but your buyer has to fill out a form saying they received the item.

WHAT...........????? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Now I'm being told two different things from ebay.. TALK ABOUT CONFUSED

For the last several months I have been to scared to even use stamps. Yet then I see people selling the samething I'm selling in the USA

At 99cents + $2.98 S/H NOW HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THEY BE DOING THAT?? And make ANY MONEY?

Shipping would be at least $2.66 give or take. Then you take out paypal fees, ebay fees, your shipping supplies and so forth. That leaves them making WHAT?? NOTHING.... They have to be using another form of shipping.

So that led me to think, ASK COMMMUNITY LOL... HELP

Can I use stamps to mail even though I have no tracking?? ( At my own risk I got that )

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)