cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer never paid ebay says wait four days seems unfair especial when bids the last second and no pay

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

buyer never paid ebay says wait four days seems unfair especial when bids the last second and no pay

I agree, but when a person bids the last seconds of an auction to win, they know they won.  then they don't pay you and your item is held up for five days sitting in limbo due to their actions or lack of action 'like paying you, it gets to be frustrating. You would be surprised how often this happens. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

48 hours is more than enough time 24 hours would be fair so we can relist and sell items not just leave them in limbo... 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

any ideas on how to fix this I called eBay they give the run around 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The 4 day wait was just very recently (this Spring) reduced from 6 days, so it is extremely unlikely eBay would shorten it further at this time.

Patience is needed to buy or sell on eBay.  You need to accept that other people are required to follow eBay's rules (which now specifically gives the buyer 4 days to pay) rather than yours.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I agree, but when a person bids the last seconds of an auction to win, they know they won.  then they don't pay you and your item is held up for five days sitting in limbo due to their actions or lack of action 'like paying you, it gets to be frustrating. You would be surprised how often this happens. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply