cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I go to print return shipping label or QR code, nothing appears

A seller approved a return/refund for an item that was defective when it arrived. However, when I go print the return label through eBay, nothing comes up.

The return shipping for buyers article says:

The seller pays for return shipping if they offer a free returns policy or if the item was damaged, faulty, or doesn't match the listing description.

You pay for return shipping if you're returning the item because you changed your mind, and the seller's return policy states that buyers are responsible for return shipping.

In my case, the item didn't match the listing description, so I assume the seller pays for the return. 

When I go to print the label, I see this message pop up briefly: "Return Shipping is free!". But within a second, it says:

We're working on it!

Please try again later. Or, you can send the item back to the return address using a shipping method of your choice.  

Does anyone have advice on how to proceed?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Try clearing your browser's cache and try the link again.

Make sure browser is set to open PDF files with Adobe and not its built in reader.

Try going to your Purchase history.
Find the item in Returns and cancelled orders.
Select View return details.
Choose See label.

If the label is printing blank:

When the return label print window opens, do not use the PRINT button at the bottom of the page. Instead click on the ">>" at the upper right of the window and either use the Print or Save option there.

If none of the above helps, you will have to call ebay to email you a copy of the label.

https://www.ebay.com/help/contact_us?id=4002&st=10

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The case is solved! It turns out the seller hadn't updated a valid return label, so nothing was showing up. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply