cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can I do when a seller doesn't accept what was sent is damaged from the beginning?

I'm having a seller who is not accepting that the box of the vintage album I bought from Hallmark is damage. 

The funny thing is when sellers ask you:

What do you want me to do for you? 

When have I said, well, I'm not the seller, why you don't give me options? 

In this case, this seller didn't give me anything, so why to ask? I stepped on and gave the seller options since the seller started getting a little bit defensive of what she sent and denying that the box is damaged. The seller got angry I think and called ebay and said that what I'm doing is an extortion. How can somebody call right away ebay instead of doing what ebay says to have communication and to get in an agreement? Sellers, a lot of them don't care about that, they don't even respect to do not send messages that are offensive or not under ebay rules.  

This seller is telling me that she was selling the album, not the box. Well, that's not what I saw and agreed to buy. 

The box is part of the album collection from Hallmark even with the sticker label from Hallmark. 

I sent pictures of the box damage and she is telling me to send ebay pictures of the album and not of the box. 

I'm getting annoyed and hurt from the seller messaging me and telling me that she called ebay about the extortion situation, and is the type of sellers that don't stop writing you after they wrote you already more than one message.  

I'm getting tired of dealing with sellers like that and I'm dealing with one again. 

What can I do? 

What can I do to stop the seller messaging me? 

What can I do to let ebay as a suggestion to enforce the rules and regulations about sellers trying to take advantage of buyers lying about their pictures, descriptions, and messages? 

Ebay shouldn't get all that type of sellers, as I believe buyers as well can be annoying, but sellers who have to care about their ebay business don't care about how they treat you and judge you. Ebay deserves better! I can't imagine ebay customer representatives getting a lot of phone calls with stubborn liars, I feel for them and we buyers deserve better from the sellers. Customer service in a big or small business is important no matter what.  

This seller doesn't want to make a full refund even me returning the item because she said that she sold the album not the box and a rip only one that she noticed in her pictures after I sent her a message after getting the item's box all damage, is only one rip, which I will say tear, no rip, but is her way to explain which I respect. I can't believe the seller could send something like that. Also, the box has like old tape marks. 

I could be accepting all that not in good condition box parts if the seller could show that in the pictures and say it in the description, but not without that, it is like making fun trying to fool the buyer and taking a risk getting a negative feedback, when I prefer to send the item back that to answer a negative feedback, or am I wrong? I'm confused. 

The pictures the seller posted, were pretty, of course, the seller didn't show up all the damage details on the edges and etc. 

I will appreciate a response, I'm tired and exhausted, is a nightmare when should be an easy transaction if the seller could be honest. bcs 1.jpgbcs 2.jpgbcs 3.jpgbcs 4.jpgbcs 5.jpgbcs 6.jpgbcs 7.jpgbcs 8.jpgbcs 9.jpgbcs 10.jpgbcs 11.jpgbcs 15.jpgbcs 15no.jpgbcs 16.jpgbcs 18.jpgbcs 19.jpgbcs 23.JPGbcs no 11    (1).jpgbcs no 11    (2).jpgbcs no 11    (3).jpgbcs no 11    (4).jpgbcsb 4.jpgbcsb 5.JPGbcsb 7.jpgbcsb 8.jpgbcsb 9.jpgbcsb 1.jpgbcsb 2.JPGbcsb 3.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)