cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vacation Settings

So I just returned from vacation after properly setting my vacation settings to reflect the time that I would be gone thinking that if I set this any customer that still would like to buy will be notified as such.  Now any sane person knows that when you’re on vacation you can't ship anything out.

So when I had someone make a purchase I assumed that this would not count against me on my uploaded shipping information on time evaluation.

But that is incorrect.  According to ebay I have to hide my listings or change all of the listings to reflect the new time for shipping it.  So as a warning to all others either hide your listings, which I do not know how to do or change all of your listings to reflect the new shipping time.  Now I myself as having some computer programming experience would tell you that it would be a small change to have ebay do this automatically.  So ebay and everyone listening or reading this CHANGE THIS! If we all speak up and copy this and send it in to ebay, they might change this to make ebay better for everyone.

So when I turn on my vacation settings the clock starts when I return.  And we all are protected from this evaluation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)