cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unclaimed payment to unresponsive seller

I bid on and won several auctions from a seller and initiated paypal payment. After several days the payment status is recipientname "hasn't accepted". I sent a message asking a question about an item before the auctions concluded and received no reply. I sent messages after the auctions including one pointing out the payment was still unclaimed. No replies. Tomorrow morning the last item I bid on from that seller will conclude meaning I will have two payments sitting there unclaimed.

I called ebay customer service and they were no help. I was told that if I don't receive the item by the end of the delivery window (Aug 28 - Sept 11) they would be able to take action then. I tried to explain that the first payment is unclaimed. I tried to explain that the delivery window is based on the item shipping today and it would change daily until the item is marked 'shipped'.  None of this seemed to matter, nor did the fact that I found pages of 'buyers' who left feedback for the seller where every 'buyer' had the exact same number of feedback. So, I have to pay for the other items and leave funds floating and hope that the situation magically resolves itself while I wait for the end of the delivery window that will never come.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)