cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchsse Label

Screenshot_20221117-023337_eBay.jpg

 I tried to purchase a label for my sale on app but its telling me the buyers country is unsupported by eBay postage... and to go to eBay website to purchase. Im sorry ifi sound dumb but I thought I was on ebay website. Where do I need to go? And do I get reimbursed for buying label elsewhere? I wondered if I  should cancel this sale on not selling to whatever country they are in but don't want to do that to thr buyer. Sake is less than $20 though. Doesn't seem worth the trouble

Thanks for any help. Im just a beginner

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Unable to purchsse Label

It looks like you are using the eBay app.

Try opening a browser such as Chrome or Firefox and going to ebay.com.

If your device is set to automatically open eBay browser links in the eBay app, you may have to change that setting in order to stay in the browser. Details depend on your operating system.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Unable to purchsse Label

Thank you for your help. I will try doing that. So im assuming the issue why its telling me postage isn't supposed in the buyers country is just because I'm on the ebay app? But I can purchase a label for buyers country through ebay.com? That seems strange to me. But clearly What Do I know? Not much. 

Stasha

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Unable to purchsse Label

So im assuming the issue why its telling me postage isn't supposed in the buyers country is just because I'm on the ebay app?

Typically a message pointing you to the web site indicates a problem that the app is not designed to handle; the web site may have a box you need to check to proceed further.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply