cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USELESS LISTINGS

I don't know if these two subjects have been discussed before so here goes.  First:  If a listing in their title description has words such as vintage, WOW, must have rare, etc.  stay away from them.  Most are pawn shops/garage sale items or people that have no clue on what they are selling and are WAY overpriced.  Unless you are looking for one specific item, stay away.

Second:  This one also goes along with #1.  People should not be allowed to waste space by continually listing their items, some as long as two years, without some sort of penalty.  And they refuse all offers and won't lower their price.  There are also many people that are trying to sell an item for much more than what you can buy for at your local store or online elsewhere.  I  get annoyed when you try to explain to these idiots their problem and they come back with all sorts of insults.  As that famous philosopher Forest Gump once referenced, "You can't fix stupid, or something like that.  Anyway, these are a couple of my gripes.  Anyone else??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)