cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS discount pricing for Ebay Members

Hi! I recently sold an item and the shipping preference selected was UPS Ground.  When I go to print the label, it redirects and makes me sign up for UPS. Then the price is higher for shipping than what the buyer paid for. This is what UPS says-if you have recently opened a new UPS account and requested enrollment into the UPS Special Pricing Program for eBay/PayPal sellers, please note it takes 4-6 business days for UPS to confirm your enrollment status.  

Why is this taking so long to process?  We shouldn't have to wait this long to get the discount for Ebay shipping?  It should be automatic like it is with the USPS.

I believe I signed up last Tuesday or Wednesday.I wrote my buyer and explained the delay in shipping because of UPS.  

I'm annoyed and want to ship the item but I'm not paying an extra 10.00 out of my pocket to ship it. 

Also you should be able to change the shipping preference even after the customer pays. You can set up an message alert that tells that buyer that you are changing shipping preferences. I don't like being locked into shipping with UPS and I can't change it.

Thanks for your help,

Juli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)