cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too much bait and switch allowed on ebay

So, you go on ebay looking for an item for someone's birthday that's still a couple weeks out and find it. Has a delivery of Aug 12th within the time necessary to meet your needs. Shipping is free, but seller doesn't ship to PO Box so a physical address is needed. No problem, buy the item, give them a physical address and then everything goes to hell. What do you do? The item with tracking indicates it is being forwarded to USPS but there is no box at the physical address and 2-3 days have been added to delivery. And the tracking number given doesn't allow tracking on the USPS website. This bait and switch carrier thing has to stop or I will as a buyer. Can't seem to trust that the seller will live-up to the advertised obligation of delivery on time and now I'm face with repurchasing the item that will fit my schedule or waiting for this lame seller, who btw has a 92.8% rating that can't really be trusted, and ebay is simply a disinterested party. How do you correct this problem without losing patience and just screaming.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)