cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The item I purchased was supposed to be shipped on 3/10. It still hasnt and seller wont respond

The item I purchased was supposed to be shipped on 3/10.  It still doesn't show as shipped and seller won't respond to my emails.  And the phone number listed on the seller's site states "not a valid number"  how do I get Ebay involved??

Please help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The item I purchased was supposed to be shipped on 3/10. It still hasnt and seller wont respond

Are you sure it supposed to be shipped on 3/10 is correct?  That was a sunday and generally a non shipping day.  You wouldn't be able to get eBay involved until after the estimated delivery date.

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Look on your purchase history for the seller's shipping time.  Sunday is not a business day.  Monday would be the first business day and today is only the second business day.  Some sellers have a 3 day handling time.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 3
latest reply