cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Preferences/Excluded Countries - Not working

I have 30-something countries blocked according to my Shipping Preferences.  In checking my listings, a lot of them have excluded countries incorrect. Some have added countries (not the usual eBay blocked) and some don't have them all.  I have contacted eBay for Business and they tell me it's been fixed. It hasn't. A ticket has been made. Twice. Nothing has changed. I was told that I am the only eBayer that has reported this problem so getting a ticket made on it was almost impossible.  I honestly don't think most users check their listings for this. PLEASE I need a lot of people to check theirs and see if they have the same problem. If I can get more people to complain then we have a better chance of getting this fixed. Will ya'll help me and check to see if your listings are all correct? Look at the oldest listings as well as newer. Please, I'm begging lol

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

This is the Ask A Mentor board a place to "Ask a Community Mentor your buying and selling questions." Your message here will reach a very limited readership. Try posting it on the Selling board or maybe the Shipping board for more responses:

Selling - The eBay Community

Shipping - The eBay Community

FWIW, I have not seen anyone else reporting this, but I don't see everything posted here.

ALWAYS be honest and exceedingly FAIR!

The Volunteer eBay Community Mentor formerly known as juanmogamer
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I will do that, thank you!  I have several issues going on with my listings right now and I am freaking out. Been here since the late 90s....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply