cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping internationally

I originally didn’t setup my store to ship internationally but I have someone how wants to buy from the UK. How do I ship this item?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Shipping internationally

@mmcoll   You would have to cancel the sale as problem with buyers address and relist with International Shipping if it has already sold.   

Not all items can be shipped to all locations.  What is the item number of the listing?  

You can NOT revise an active listing to add shipping that has bids, open offers, or less than 12 hours left on a sale. You can not add international shipping after a sale.

As long as the active listings do not have any international shipping and no bids, offers or less than 12 hours left then you can add the eBay International Shipping program.

You will need to opt into the EIS program in your account settings.

If you are eligible then the opt in option is at the top of this page: https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf

I highly recommend using the eBay International Shipping program if the item meets the program requirements.

The following requirements apply to items shipped through eBay International Shipping:

Items are physically located in the US and listed on eBay.com

Items are eligible for export and the cost doesn't exceed $2500 USD

Packages should not exceed:
44 lbs. billable weight for every country except Canada (maximum billable weight for Canada is 66 lbs.)
48 inches in length, 118 inches in length + girth (Girth = 2 x width + 2 x height)

There are also category restrictions that you can see on this page:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/setting-shipping-options/ebay-international-shippin...

I like to use the eBay International Shipping Program. It's easy to use and all you have to do is ship the item to the EIS package forwarding center in the US. eBay handles ALL refund requests for items shipped with eBay International Shipping Program. eBay refunds the buyers for refund requests and you keep the sale.

Let me know if you prefer to set up direct to the buyer shipping where YOU are responsible for the sale all the way to the buyer and I can provide information for those steps.  I do only ship internationally with the EIS program.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 2
latest reply