cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Issue

Hi, here is my issue. Very bizarre! I am shipping a package, USPS, to the buyer in Lake Milton, OH Zip Code 44429. Package was  mailed in Gainesville, FL on  4/13/24. It was received then sent to Jacksonville, FL. From Jacksonville they were supposed to have been sent to Lake Milton, OH zip code 44429. Instead it was shipped to Guam zip code 94426. The interesting part is that this issue has been happening at least as far back as 2016. Same thing, shipped to 94426 instead of 44426 and ending up in Guam. I am not sure why the issue has not been fixed before now. The package is now in Honolulu waiting to be shipped to your Nebraska. The seller has two shipping addresses in NE and OH. He wanted it shipped to OH but for some reason it is going to NE, his old address. I have no idea how to fix this mess. I got $30 extra dollars taken from my payment for shipping to Guam. I don't know how or why someone, meaning the Post Office has not corrected this. If I cancel the order will the package be returned to me? Buyer is patient but not happy and for good reason. Thanks!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0