cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling restriction

I am unable to list my Dunhill lighter.

I was able to list it twice before. The first time it was listed was on Nov 28 2015 (eBay item number: 221953566604) and the auction ended after 7 days with no bids. I guess the opening bid was too high.

A few months later, I successfully relisted it at a lower opening price under the heading "RARE!! DUNHILL Vintage Rollagas Lighter Tortoise shell brown lacquer & gold" (ebay item number: 222174454202). Although the relisting had a bid, I had to remove it the next day because of a slight error. After correcting the error, I was not able to list it again.

I have asked ebay this question before and the answers I received indicated that they had not even read my complaint properly before responding. The first response from them was a totally irrelevant form letter. My question, again, which I hope can be answered SATISFACTORILY this time:

Is there a reason why I was allowed to list it twice previously, even though I am now told I was not qualified to?

I have a PDF of the first listing if you want to see it. Thank you for your assistance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)