cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling limit increase

Dear Community members. Ebay sent me this message. It is very confusing. I want to know how I should solve the problem. because the information they gave me was confusing and I could not contact them via phone. This is the message I got from them 9To make sure sellers can deliver the level of customer service needed to succeed on eBay, all members are limited in the number of items and dollar amounts they can list. This includes active and sold items. However, if a listing ends without any sold items it won't count toward your limit.

With regard to your account specifically, you've reached your limit of 0 items or $0.00 for this month. You'll be able to list more next month.

You may be able to increase your limit now by confirming your information or linking your new account to an established account.)

What is this linking? is it safe? I am totally ignarant about this. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

@wearable_artist

Look in the email eBay sent to you when you opened this account. Click on the link near the bottom to verify your personal information. If you can not find the email or the link...

You can call eBay or contact them on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay

Answers (0)