cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling dashboard

Hello Ebay Community,  

Im not sure these functions are available but I wish they were :

1. I would like to be able to set up my selling, sold, and unsold dashboards, so that I can group by category, or dates, or by item. This would allow us to scroll through and manage our items and time more effectively. 

2. I would like to have filters orc report settings that will give me counts and percentages by categories etc.

3. I would lie to be able to print out these reports or export so that I can have record. 

4. I would love to see a cloud or box set up for pictures so that we can exchange, remove, add, photos directly from eBay instead of having to import from other sources.

5. I would like to see a translation function put in so global shipping is more effective.  Just 100 most coon phrases so that we can send quick notes in German, spanish, etc. Or our global customers can send in English

6. Is it possible global shipping to insert something that explains in more details what they need to purchase items? I lose customers because they don't understand how the shipping from Kentucky works.

7. I would like there to be a section set up where if we had an offer before, we can contact buyer if we have reconsidered and what to see if they are still interested without being evasive.

That's my short list.

Xavier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)