cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers selling item that's a form of ID

I am a seller and also retired nurse from the American Red Cross. I have seen these for sale and for months now I've contacted eBay multiple times and told they will get the item pulled and ensure they can't be sold anymore but still I see multiple sellers selling The American Red Cross Nursing Pin. This is a form of Red Cross ID still used today and the # on the back is the RN license #. I know I still have mine as it will be buried with me. The American Red Cross policy on this pin is it is to be buried with the nurse or sent to HQ in Washington DC where it would be put in the museum where they have a display of the pins to honor the nurses that have served our country.

Selling these pins is not only against eBay policy since it is a form of ID which includes license # it is against Red Cross policy and has the potential to put any Chapter at risk.

Does anyone know how to get this addressed. I have also spoke with the American Red Cross Historian who has tried to get eBay to pull the pin yet again she see's it for sale by another seller. She like myself have been trying to buy them when we can and send to HQ but we can't afford to continue and frankly we shouldn't have to. Holly's Nursing Pin.jpg20190509_154738.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)