cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller was contacted prior to make an order regarding for shipping to Puerto Rico-USA.

Seller sent me a message with a "Yes" answer. Can't complete check out process due to system required a change address action. At this time 5 messages were sent to the Seller requesting an action without any response.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Seller was contacted prior to make an order regarding for shipping to Puerto Rico-USA.

@brabuspr12 

Unfortunately, you will have to find another seller. eBay can not force him to respond. If he is a new member, he may not know how to correct the problem.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Understand, but how can I cancel this order or transaction as soon as possible??

Thanks for your response!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@brabuspr12 

Message the seller and ask him to cancel your purchase. Maybe he will respond to that. He is the only one that can cancel it for you.

eBay member since 2001.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

5 messages were sent to the seller without response.

Thanks for the tip but already did.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@brabuspr12 

I thought perhaps he is waiting for you to request cancellation for some reason. You never know.

eBay member since 2001.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Maybe, but ebay or system do not allow in this case to perform cancellation. If you know how can make it possible, please let me know.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@brabuspr12 

Only the seller can cancel your purchase. That’s why you have to send him a message requesting cancellation.

eBay member since 2001.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Ok, I will try to send him another couple of messages.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply