cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller falsely claiming item as "Last One"

Three days ago I purchased four items from a seller in China. All of them said "last one".  The next day and the next I have gone back and checked and all of them still say "last one" and all of them can still be put in my cart to buy. I have messaged the Seller and informed them that this practice is deceptive and will end up causing them negative feedback and each time I get back some non sensical reply in broken Engrish that my order has already shipped, or asking what is wrong with my order. For some reason all posting about False Advertising, Deceptive Seller Practices etc. are from 2015 and additional posting/replies have been closed. When going to the report seller concerns to Ebay section all the items are specific menu choices that primarily pertain to Orders not being what they should be. So, my question; Why doesn't Ebay take false advertising more seriously? Why isn't there a place to specifically report Sellers who are engaging in false advertising on many of the items they currently have for sale so Ebay informs them to cease the practice or be banned from selling? As one 2015 post stated it seems that Ebay benefits from the sales, falsely procurred or not so it appears they are not really interested in stopping the practice. Is that what's really going on?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)