cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller cancelled 2 Kobe card auctions I won because he wanted more money. Then he laughed at me

Last night, I managed to win 2 different auctions for Kobe basketball cards. I was really excited to get them for so cheap! Then, within a minute, this seller, cancelled the first auction. Claimed the item was lost.

I told him he had till morning to do his best to find it. He hadn't had time to look yet! Right?

Obviously, it sold for less than he hoped, so he screwed me over. I was livid. I was unable to leave feedback for some reason.

Then, I won the second Kobe auction. I paid immediately, before he could cancel. Well, he cancelled that one too. I told him to "man-up", as that isn't the way to treat people on Ebay. I suggested, if the card was lost, that he could offer to provide me with another Kobe card of equal or higher value.

He laughed at me, saying that the price I won it for, wasn't worth his time to look for it or deal with me.

He needs to be removed from Ebay now, before he does the same to others.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Seller cancelled 2 Kobe card auctions I won because he wanted more money. Then he laughed at me

You asked: "I told him he had till morning to do his best to find it. He hadn't had time to look yet! Right?" 

No, that's wrong. You are not the seller's parent telling him/her to clean up their room or else no week's allowance.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply