cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Keeps Harassing Me/Buyer

Hello,

Seeking advice on what else to do. I bought an item (allegedly 14k gold and diamond earrings) from seller . Seller took issue with me sending them a standard message (I send all my sellers) at payment, which stated I would communicate with them about the item and let them know if anything was awry, because I enlist the help of a local, GIA certified professional jeweler to assist me with product authentication purposes. Seller took offense to that and fabricated that based on that I was “being picky” and threatened to cancel my paid order transaction on that basis. I did not condone that cancellation or understand why I was being attacked by seller. At the end of continuing to state I was treating them badly and “they didn’t have to deal with me”, I conceded and requested they do please go ahead and cancel my order, because I did not wish to deal with them and their dishonesty further. Nearly immediately, the seller cancelled my paid order and relisted the item for more money. 
I left the seller negative feedback for the negative experience, in order to warn other potential buyers and reported the seller to eBay Corporate. Sellecontinues harassing me by messaging me to “revise” my feedback left for them and posting feedback to my account lying to eBayers/readers stating I tried to cancel my paid order before they shipped it out and saying I was threatening them - all lies from the seller AND I have documented proof of everything via receipts and messages!

I am tired of dealing with this odd, dishonest, and petty seller who clearly has mental health issues, but continues escalating his negative behavior. 

Advice please?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You have violated the no-personal contact information policy by using the other member's ID repeatedly.  Hopefully, a forum moderator may remove the IDs.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I did not realize a username constituted as “personal contact information”, when usernames are visible all throughout…

Yes, a moderator helped. 

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Personalty, your message to them was not even necessary to begin with and started this whole thing.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply