cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO I RECEIVED A ITEM THAT WAS DAMAGED AND I TOLD THE SELLER AND THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO COVER THE SHIPME

And the seller is not wanting to pay for it but telling me to I've asked eBay to step in through the live chat and I am getting no help!!! 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

SO I RECEIVED A ITEM THAT WAS DAMAGED AND I TOLD THE SELLER AND THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO COVER THE SHIPME

Is this an international transaction?  

Have you opened a return request for not as described or damaged?

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The easiest way is to go to your Purchase history, locate the item. You have 30 days from date of receipt.  Click on RETURN THIS ITEM because it is Not as Described. You will need to click on MORE to see that option. The seller will need to provide a prepaid shipping label for its return. You print out the label, affix it to the box, and have the counter clerk scan the label. When tracking shows DELIVERED back to the seller, the seller needs to refund you within 2 days. If no refund, go back to the case and click Ask ebay to step in, to force the refund.

If the seller is from another country, s/he will have to send enough funds to cover return shipping, because the seller cannot provide a shipping label good in this country, or refund in full without having you return the item. If the seller does neither, click on the link to Ask ebay to step in, when it shows up in the case.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 3
latest reply