cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Started But Can Be Resolved Without An Actual Return

I have a buyer who could not contact me through messages due to the automation of returns on ebay. I changed the automation option after realizing I didn't choose that option. Anyway, because she started a return it affected my seller ratings and caused me to lose out on the 20% discount for top rated for the Aug 20 evaluation. What I don't understand is if the return isn't actually processed, why am I still penalized? Why can't they wait until the item is actually mailed back to me before docking me? The return was started because she couldn't contact me any other way (so she told me). The item was not defective, just a misunderstanding between the item that was missing that we can mail to her right away. She even states she doesn't want to return the item. Anyway, I feel stung again by ebay policy and I can't wait until the *new* changes to take effect as it is costing me money now! What can I do, if anything???? Can I close out the return & have the rating percentages recalculated?? Any help is appreciated in advance. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)