cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to Feedback??!! WHAT?! How about Reinstate negative FB option from sellers-to-buyers!!!

One day when updating feedback for buyers, I see this blue bubble pop up (see screenshot) .."Follow up to feedback you have already left.''

What exactly am I following up on? Am I missing something here? I'm sure someone could correct/inform me, but gosh darn eBay!.. How useful will this new & exciting function serve??!! I'm not getting it!! Why would they include a follow up for FB already left??Screenshot (4)_LI.jpg

There are more important facets within the site which can be improved upon, implemented or repaired for the eBay experience to be fully utilized & enjoyed. Why are there functions being thrown in??.. to make it more technical for the new user & more complicated & wasteful for the veteran user??!!

So here's my 2 cents eBay.. with the policies & changes made over the yrs to accommodate buyers & limit capabilities of the seller by forcing them into a corner  when the buyer detects a problem after receiving their item, a seller should SIMPLY have the option to give negative FB!! People who sell & have encountered fraudulent activity from a buyer, because they take advantage of eBay's policies which allow an unscrupulous buyer to scam a seller into a refund for a supposed problem with an item! I started selling around the time when eBay halted the use of negative FB given to buyers by sellers, so the only reason that function was cut out was because eBay didn't want to limit the number of buyers who had the potential to make purchases, & purchases mean profit for eBay, right???!!!

What other justification would there be to eliminate neg FB for buyers??!!

TY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)