cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment until January

Hi.
My buyer asks me to send him his article until January, how do I know about it on ebay? I do not speak English and I'm in Mexico ... the only option I have is a phone call, but it does not work for me.
Thank for your help community.
View Entire Topic

@mexfilarte  If you do not ship on time then your account will have a late mark for shipping from ebay.  Tell the buyer that ebay policy requires you to ship within your stated handling time or you receive a demerit mark on your account.  

I would suggest asking the buyer to cancel the sale.  Then you cancel in the resolution center at the bottom of the page as buyer requested.   This will refund your sellers fees and the buyer.

Then when he returns in January you can relist it as a BUY IT NOW item with his User Name in the title of the listing.  Give the buyer a link to the listing.    I would ask the buyer when in January he wishes the item shipped and give him a one week time frame for when he gets back to contact you to relist.   If he doesn't contact you during that time then I'd relist the item for sale to all buyers.  Also I would add the buyer to my blocked buyer list.