cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kate Spade purse taken down, no reason given other than they THINK it's a counterfeit

For the second time in a week, Ebay has taken down a listing for the wrong reason. Today, they took down a listing I made for a Kate Spade purse - when I called the agent in that department she went around and round until she said she thinks someone thought it wasn't real Kate Spade bag. I asked, how? Photos, the logo? She didn't know. I said I just put it up like 2 hours ago. Did someone report it? I don't know, she says. Can I e-mail someone or talk to someone else. No, there's no one else to e-mail she said. I see other bags listed with the same logo - they're not being removed. So weird. Last week, they removed a listing I had up for a year for a FAUX ivory necklace, not understanding the word Faux means Fake. Anyone else get two removals in a week? I've been on Ebay 5 years, never happened before. They must have a new manager in that department!

View Entire Topic

Kate Spade is a VeRO member and doesn't want their items listed on ebay.

https://ir.ebaystatic.com/pictures/aw/pics/pdf/us/help/community/vpp/KateSpade.pdf

Do not relist that item again.

As for the other item, IVORY will cause the "bots" to remove your listing.  Try and find another word to use.  That is what I have done when previously I was using "Ivory" to describe a color.