cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Store

Several questions from a new store operator:

1. If I have current listings at such time as I open a store, do those listings convert into the store, and do they count against my montly store listing allocations, even if they were originally listed with "free listings"?

2. Am I penalized if I do not list 250 fixed and 250 auction items per month? Do I have to maintain the 500 level all month?

3. Where can I go in the Ebay site and learn the number of free store listings remaining for that month?

4. Is it better to open a store on the 1st of the month?

Thank you. 

View Entire Topic

1.  When you have a Store, all of your listings are automatically in the Store, including listings that were active when you signed up for the Store.  But you will still be charged the non-Store final value fee rate for listings that began before you signed up.  You are not charged a second insertion fee for those listings.

2. No, just as you weren't penalized for using all of the 50 free insertions you got as a non-store.

3. My eBay > All selling > Offers

4.  No.  Your fee for the first month is pro-rated for the exact number of days that you had the store during that month.  If you sign up today, you'll be charged 14/30 of the monthly fee for November.