cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Women's Shirts?Blouses

I need help in finding Vintage Lauren Lee Shirts, style 4628. I'm looking to purchase Lauren Lee Shirts, style 4628 in new or pre-worn condition. These Lauren Lee Shirts have a Pointed and Notched Collar and two breast Pockets with flaps, and frontal button closure. This style of Shirt/Blouse is also known as a "Camp Shirt" style. I want to purchase Lauren Lee, style 4628 Blouses in LIGHT solid colors, with short sleeves in sizes 18W-20W. I will also purchase sizes 8-14, BUT I ESPECIALLY want to purchase sizes 18W and 20W.

I want to purchase as MANY Lauren Lee Shirts, style 4628 as possible PLEASE! I'm willing to pay $10-$15 per Shirt. If the price needs to be more, we can negotiate. Included in this post is photos of the EXACT Lauren Lee Shirt, style 4628 I want to purchase. If anyone can help me find AND purchase Lauren Lee Blouses style 4628 I will appreciate Your help!

I'm also looking for any Vintags Women's Shirts of other brand names. Chaus, Josephine Woman , Sheridan Square, Laura and Jayne, Alicia, Shapely, Shapely Woman, Susan Hutton, and White Stag Women's Shirts styled with a Pointed and Notched Collar and Pockets with intact Collar Tags in sizes 18W-20W. The photos show examples of the style I want to purchase. I will purchase the Women's Shirts through Your eBay store.

Thank You!

Wayne aka blousebuyer100

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)