cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased a defective crochet top

Recently purchased a Indigo Thread Women's off the shoulder top. Seller had a beautiful stock photo on web.  Received item with holes in it. Stretched out. Crochet areas looked worn. She had it listed as "NEW".  E mailed her about the poor condition.  She told me to "spray" it?  I asked for a return and all I received were threats, she also mentioned that I was "uneducated".  Constantly insulting my intelligence which has nothing to do with the shirt!  Why do people feel they have to bully someone because they sold a defective item? This is very sad.  What does my education & intelligence have to do with any of this?  How does this person know if my career is in politics? Or maybe I am an attorney or a janitor?   People like this need to be removed from E Bay immediately!   After many mean threatening e mails she said I can mail back the shirt. But stated there better not be anything wrong with it.  Is she serious?  She is the one that sent me a shirt that was not new and had holes in it!  Now am I going to have to pay postage on this?   It is not fair how this return process works.  

Signed,  SOS in Florida

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)