cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Payments are drawn out for myself

I've talked to PayPal a multiple of times and their agents are different (personalies) to whoever you talk to, some should not be in contact with the public at all.

Point blank I'm 100% verified in my PayaPal account, I have linked a checking account and set the debit card of the checking account as a preferred payment (follow?) all my info. has been verified thus the 100% status.

I've made two purchases on eBay using my PayPal account and both payments have been drawn out by the means of an eCheck to my bank, I thus deleted my debit card from my PP account and added it back via PP CS, hoping to get it varified again (as sometimes during checkout it states my card need to be varified and to login to PP and do that first). The written instructions on PP helps and in over the phone help told how to do this, but there is no option for the $1.95 charge and code to be sent - I'm guessing as it remains still verified after deleting it from my account and adding it back.

Everything (on eBay and agents of PP) say's I'd be able to choose my payment method that I want used at checkout. (FAULSE) as what has always happened, I see no options after using the texts that is supposably to give one a choice.

There simply is nothing shown then. . . 

In fact sometimes I see payment method used can not be processed - use another payment method and this with my PayPal account alone. This seems to be somewhat buggy and needs eBay attention to get on the heels of PayPay to fixing it. 

Why at all the need for an eCheck system to be used when a debit card pulls the payment out right now (or at least pust a hold on that sum from ones banking account to guarantee the sum is valid and held for that merchant. Why not just charge the checking account like a debit card does. Why are eChecks not given a higher priority by PayPal to getting the money to the seller of the merchandise?

A seller has to wait longer for payments and at anytime can decline the purchaser their goods cause of the eCheck system being used for their payments. It's just not right and makes the big "A" and "W" websites more appealing to shoppers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)