cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order never arrived but says delivered

Hi everyone, I have an issue with the order that never arrived but says delivered. I opened a case with ebay but they closed it saying that they contacted the seller and they tracked it to be delivered at the right location which is very false. Please help me as it was about $100.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Order never arrived but says delivered

@pazav-3 

Check your order details to make sure the correct address appears there. That is the address the seller is required to ship to.

Contact the shipping service to determine if the tracking number you received was for a package that was addressed to you.

Good advice for dealing with false tracking:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/I-tried-contacting-seller-i-tried-contacting-fedex-i-tried/m-p/...

What kind of feedback does your seller have?

You can avoid many fake tracking issues by choosing to only do business with experienced sellers that have a proven track record of delivering similar items as seen by examining the seller's feedback page, and by avoiding inexperienced sellers, sellers with patterns of negative feedback indicating serious problems, or sellers with large gaps in the selling history or recent drastic changes of seller behavior.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply