cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One buyer for multiple items problem

I had one buyer win three items I had listed. He paid promptly but as a "bulk payment" for all three and I can only get one shipping label/tracking number. I don't know how he did that and we're trying to straighten it out so I can get his orders shipped. These are big, irregular size boxes and packing them all into one box is simply NOT an option. They MUST be shipped and tracked separately. I know I can cancel and relist each sale as a "Buy it Now" for him to repurchase but my concern is will I incur any costs doing this such as eBay seller fees or PayPal fees for the cancelled sales?  Or worse, ties my money up for several days for no good reason after I've refunded the buyer. The shipping cost alone was $132.00 and that adds considerably to the seller fees. I already lost money on the sales. I don't want to lose even more on an issue the buyer created. He has perfect feedback and seems like a great person in ebay messages so I don't think he's trying to pull anything. I'd really like to work this out so both of us are happy.

I'd love to TALK to someone but ebay doesn't make it easy to find a phone number.  😞 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)