cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not available for purchase in your location

Hello. All was good, but since recently I started receiving the following message when I try to bid. Please advise. thank you

Attention buyer: The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location.  You cannot buy this item.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Not available for purchase in your location

Either:

The seller has not set up shipping to the location of your primary shipping address (in My eBay: Account: Addresses)  AND  has set up a Buyer Requirement to block purchases by buyers with their primary shipping address in a location the item is not set up to ship to

OR the action you are trying to take (most likely a Best Offer rather than a "bid" on the auction, which are two different things) requires you to pre-authorize payment:  there would be sections on payment source and shipping address on the confirmation page with links to change the default ones (e.g. your primary shipping address and payment source) and the one displayed is in a location the item is not set up to ship to (so eBay can't calculate the price for the pre-authorization)

OR eBay bots detect a potential export/import restriction for that item between the seller's country and yours (yours determined by your registration address rather than or in addition to your primary shipping address or the one you are trying to use to pre-authorize the payment.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply