cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to print label, for a sale, from mobile app. No option to message help, on weekend. POOR H

Getting negative marks for not shipping on time. However I think sales are on weekends and in not in office. Example, current sale - international sale and no option on mobile app to print label is shown.

I try help and going through the maze of options, the only option to contact help is call us, however the department is not open and these reasons , in addition to not getting a person that is an english forst language speaker are why eBay assistance ( to me it's usually not help anymore) is poor, very poor. I mean when I can get through to someone on help and in obviously calling because I couldn't find am answer in the pre selected responses, if I spoke Spanish I feel i would be more accomadate, more comfortable with a spanish first language speaking srepresentative. I wonder if I can get an understandable representative who will comprehend my questions and if they will transfer me to multiple departments, tech etc. And how I can get actual help, without being on phone for a very lengthy time. 1p years ago they would have taken care of right away, now I sincerely doubt it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)