cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Listing Tool

The new window that comes up when I start a new listing that says something like "try our new listing tool", I haven't had time for until this morning. I clicked on it, the page with templets went away and a white page with grey (barely visible) blocks appeared. At the top is the e-bay logo in color but that's it. I had e-bay call me but had no answer other than maybe the sites being worked on. I'm stuck with this unfunctional page that I can't get rid of. I haven't been able to list anything since I made a bad choice over twelve hours ago. Anybody else?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New Listing Tool

I haven't tried it, but several YouTube videos that I watched said it was easy to go back to the previous listing tool.  They all raved about how much faster it was to list their items.  If the screen is white and gray, I won't be a fan,  I like this BLACK screen I am looking at.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply