cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neutral feedback disappearing.

Hello.

Recently I've bought four items from a seller and they've sent only one.

I tried to solve the problem with the seller directly but I wasn't successful and I had to ask ebay to intercede.

Few day later I received a full refund from ebay.

After that I put a neutral feedback for the seller. Days later, when I decided to copy the feedback and put on my list of bad sellers, it was not there anymore.

It's like I've never put it and now I cannot put a new one.

Is that common for ebay to protect bad sellers by removing even neutral feedbacks?

I wonder if they do the same to negative feedback as well.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @rivel10  yes, eBay will remove negative or neutral feedback for a seller if the feedback goes against eBay's policies. It's very difficult for a seller to get eBay to remove feedback, so when it does happen it's for a reason.

This is a member-to-member help board, so we won't be able to know why eBay removed your feedback.

For more info on eBay's feedback policies:
https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-policies/feedback-policies?id=4208

tree*fern
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I'Ve read the feedback policies and still do not understand why it has been removed.

I do not remember all what I've written but it was nothing wrong. It was a brief statement , very simillar to what I wrote above. The only main difference is that I mentioned the items I've bought. I always do it to help me in the future.

But thank you for the answer.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply