cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Feedback

Had a horrible experience with a buyer. Accepted his offer on a card that I'd had for a few months. Shipped it right away and got a message from him a few days later accusing me of selling a card that had surface scratches. The card was in pristine condition and the photos on the listing reflect that. The buyer did not provide any pics of the card. I responded with the process and equipment I use and that I was offended at the accusations and attack on my integrity. The buyer proceeded to insult me personally and threatened to leave negative feedback. I blocked the buyer and reported them to eBay. I received the negative feedback today and submitted a request to eBay to have it removed (see below) due to the buyer's abusive language and no evidence that the card was damaged. The response to my request was "due to a technical issue they were not able to remove the feedback". I was unable to find an alternative way to contact eBay to have this removed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Removal request reason: Profane or inappropriate remarks

Additional info: The buyer messaged me with rude and disrespectful comments. I hold myself to a high standard and feel it is not right to have a person like this negatively impact my business. The buyer did not provide ANY proof that the card had surface scratches and the photos I posted did not show any scratches. Please review my other feedback - nothing but positive remarks on shipping and card condition.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Negative Feedback

The feedback can be removed for "feedback extortion" for threatening it.  You need to contact ebay and have them look at the buyer's message threatening negative feedback.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply