cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payments and Final Value Fee

Am I correct in saying that now that I have Managed Payments (for which I had no choice in) , the Final Value Fee is 12.35% of the final sale price, not 10%?

I have been trying to figure out why the fee is more than 10% and after a long time searching thru the Ebay websites I think I finally figured it out. I've only had MP since mid November.  

This is outrageous.  I am a Top Rated Seller.   I'm not a store.   At this rate I am going to have to increase the price of my items in order to break even.  

Does anyone else find this absurd?  

Then I got the seller who won my auction, cancelled it because with the "price of the item, the tax and shipping was more than she wanted to spend".

I allowed her to cancel and it was relisted.  Now she has changed her mind again and wants me to list if as Buy It Now, REALLY?    I don't think so.  

I'm not happy with MP.  This week Ebay said a problem with one of the payments they sent to my bank.   My bank had no idea what they were talking about.

Ebay website said offline!     It was resubmitted the next day.      Give me back Paypal at least I knew what I had and kept it separate.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)