cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Hi,

My name is Michael Materu, is owner of my eBay account name karibuafrikatrade

My problem is MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted, I got this problem since 1 April 08, until now no selling no respond, after contact with Ask eBay, tell me to contact with special team, so the problem is in East Africa, I got problem to call special team because of our network problem I trying to call times 4 but my air time loose, but no any respond. My problem is eBay need some support document in order me to appeal this problem as following:

- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID. (This I have).

- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account. (This I have).

- Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either supplier invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we're unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement.  (This is problem because myself I selling on eBay most of all items is Old, except Handmade Arts & Batiks painting. This I buy to local village here in East Africa, because I buy for one people from another one and people here very local no receipt no electricity where are you getting receipt? And here receipt or invoice using to big business or sustainable business that is registration with government. But my items selling on eBay I buy for the people who have one at home who is used no other work like rubbish, me I buy like old spears, stools, coins and others.  And other items is handmade Arts, this I have 2 women employment for this and batiks painting I got 2 men artist employment for this.  Like old banknotes I buy for one different people have at home and other bring to my office.  I need to be honesty for this, , I think for another time it need me to create invoice or receipt if I buy this items for this local people have one or two for this but not convince people who sell to me, is impossible to create, because people have one old items is impossible. Please I need big help today is 17 days my account got problem no selling and eBay fees is 219 pound I need to pay, where are getting without my account not working? Please I need help to appeal to submit that document I have.

Asks, any tourism come here East Africa, if go to buy handmade Arts in town vendor got receipt? answer is no, because governments give free this people to sell without pay tax or any fees because sell your items in season time only,  get little money, and governments use this artist and old items to promote tradition and Culture for yours countries. But if you go the big galley you will get, because the price of vendors and galley is big different times 10 to 20, gallery is paying government tax and other registration.  So myself I will help this guy to sell your artist always on eBay not in season time. I will go to send postal paying fees and vat, custom paying fees and vat this is big help for our government because I create money for government for selling old items, and promote our countries here for government need people like us and no problem for me what I doing

Please I got very pain for this; I need submit that documents I have in order to continue my selling because everything is open.

Sure I known is eBay rule, but other rule is wrong like me, see to my eBay account things all I selling is old and others impossible to get receipt, for example soda or beer bottle tops this I get to dustbin there is receipt?. Please see this in deep and help me to submit that important to continue my selling. Thanks for your time and I hope we will help what to do, thank indeed.

Best Regards,

Michael Materu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)